"We’re gonna die in a fucking gulag, but man, it’ll be worth it."
It’s not cute or gracefull either it’s as if you actually body slammed into them its uncomfortable and painfull
Okay, listen, Assholes who made psychoticgaara leave?
The one who stole their URL?
The one who is making them question over living or dying?
The onesbeing fucking immature pricks?
I hope you’re reading this, because I have something to say to you.
Excuse me, people who have not seen me like this, and do not expect such foul language and behavior from this mun. But I’m afraid, this is what happens when you make my friends sad.
Or drive them over the FUCKING line,
when they don’t even feel safe on their own blog.
Psychoticgaara is original. They are great. They are amazing.
The person who inspired me to write,
Who helped me when I felt like shit.
Can I ask you, why you feel the need to continue acting like this??
You’re being stupid. And sure, I can’t say you know how they feel. You don’t talk to them. You wouldn’t know— but it takes being HUMAN to understand what they would feel like right now, not a conversation.
And frankly, I have 7 words. A question.
What are you doing with you life?
No, not just this. Are you happy? Honestly. Are you satisfied with what you have done?
I swear to god. if you are, I didn’t think it was possible to hate you even further. Whether you are a group of people being stupid, or a single idiot, I hate you all.
Why the fuck would you allow yourselves to do this?
My friend is questioning their safety. They don’t feel comfortable role playing, doing something they obviously enjoy. They had to escape to their ‘safe place’, because they felt unwanted.
Why the hell are you happy with this? To make matters worse you only steal their previous url.
I’m not even sure what to write here anymore. Just wanted to get the final message out.
if you have any problems with psychoticgaara,
Go right into my inbox. Message me. Talk with me, come on.
I want to see if you can act at least some bit human.
Go on, Anonymous is on too, just for you.
Send me hate too, you’ll find I don’t care.
I’m not leaving. Not anytime soon.
I get the feeling something is wrong with you.
If you feel like you need love,
This is not the way to receive it.
In fact, Gaara-mun was even kind enough to offer you KINDNESS
After what you said and did.
But of course you don’t care, do you?
Let them bring their precious muse back,
The one they adored and loved so much— and where as over 1000 people felt the same.
And if they do return
if you send them one more ounce of hate.
I swear to fucking hell I wont let you get away with it.
Thank you. Chesh, I’ll always be here for you. You’re a great inspiration to us all. I’ll always have your back. And we can fight these people,
|| ♔ || ;;
” ———— What did you just call me?”
A big mix of them, so have fun with them! Intrigue, revolts, and fairytales~
- "Your majesty, the invaders have breached the castle walls — you must flee!"
- "I pledge my fealty to you."
- "One day, you will become a fine ruler of this land."
- "I need no king/queen."
- "You should do something about those revolts."
- "And on this day forth, you shall hold crown and scepter in the name of the people as its fair and just emperor/empress."
- "My king/queen, do not fret for there will be no one else I would rather die for."
- "Kings/queens do not weep so weakly."
- "I am not the true king/queen — I am merely their body double."
- "Oh, sweet Prince/Princess, would you care to be mine?"
- "The king and queen have arranged it — you will be married to the child of the opposing nation so that peace may come to both our kingdoms."
- "In a few hours your head will roll through the town square — what say you, deposed one?"
- "You are the king’s illegitimate child and I have come to collect you."
- "My name is unimportant — you, tyrant, will die today by my blade."
- "Oh, cruel majesty…for your selfishness and evil ways, I place a curse upon you and your house…"
- "Royal balls are such a bore, aren’t they?"
- "I wonder what it’s like beyond the palace walls?"
- "You are hereby condemned, exiled from this kingdom, stripped of your title for crimes against the kingdom."
- "Oh, highness, do not shed anymore tears — I am here to rescue you."
- "As per the rules of the tourney, I am granted one wish: I wish to marry your son/daughter."
- "Let’s overthrow the king together, shall we?"
❝ Hmph…❞ that was all she wished to hear from the man.❝I will do as best as I can.❞ A small tilt was enough to show her satisfaction. He was leaving such an important thing as his troops to her hands and it wasn’t only for her joy and rejoice but for how renowned would she be if her side wins.
❝——It’ll be a true honor, sir.❞
|| ♔ || ;;
” ————-Exactly what I love to hear.” Scepan spoke, stilling smiling at her direction before he poured himself a bit more tea. Not even asking weather or not she’d like some, he did so with another cup and gently pushed it over to her.
”————Now, on the account of armies and plotting, I’ll ask this, will a week before the invasion of France be enough for you to prepare? I promise, if there is any request or changes I’m happy to listen out. Ah, and regarding you are quite a special new member of my force, why don’t I take you around Moscow a bit, hm?”
EVERYONE SAY HI TO SCEPAN’S NE W BAE
With her eyes closed the woman gave a faint smile to the man. Compliments upon her skills were always gifted with such, it was basic diplomacy.
❝——I’m afraid it all comes from my fondness towards chess, it may look like a simple though the truth is that it’s quite complex. Understand chess, and you’ll see clearly a good strategy. ❞
|| ♔ || ;;
” ———— Well, not bad. Not bad at all. Quite honestly speaking I could have swore no one could beat my own plans, suppose you might just be the first person to be an even better strategist than myself. That’s just what old age does to me, begins fading my memory and consciousness. You’re a gifted woman Alexandra, you’d do well leading my troops.”
❝Oh my dear, what an awkward situation.❞ Alexandra was quite amused due to the expression which the stranger had; ‘hilarious’ she thought. Nonetheless the woman still found it interesting.
❝—— May I know what are you doing here? I do believe that this place doesn’t allow ‘anyone’ to enter. I didn’t know the quaters did have such a inefficient security system❞.
|| ♔ || ;;
” ———— Yes, about that, I’m actually here to meet you, dear comrade.” He uttered, sharing her a small smile before he put out his hand. “————I am here to assist in the civil war.”
After so, what was left was his name, and finally, he spoke it. “————I go by Scepan Pyotr Khodokovsky, I am very pleased to meet you.”